Blueberry Cheesecake Lush
This Blueberry Cheesecake Lush is a quick and simple dessert recipe for your spring and summer get-togethers. Layers of cream cheese, Cool Whip, pudding and fresh fruit make this a breeze to assemble!
Let’s get right to it: last year I made a Strawberry Cheesecake Lush and people loved it. I mean, really, really loved it. And with good reason – it’s pretty fantastic. Plus, it’s such an easy dessert to make and the cool, creamy layers are just perfect for those warm days. I’m telling you, if you take this to a potluck – don’t expect to bring any leftovers home.
Many of you said you had difficulty finding the cheesecake flavored pudding mix. If you can’t locate it, no biggie. Just use vanilla (or French vanilla) instead. It will still taste yummy, I promise.
Here, I used a flour and pecan crust rather than the Oreo crust I made with the strawberry version. I think a graham cracker crust would be pretty phenomenal, too. So many combinations to play with!
After I made this version, I almost wished I would have made a blueberry lemon combination. Someone try that and send it my way, mmmkay? Blueberry and lemon in the springtime is really just the perfect combination if you ask me – but I honestly can’t pass up anything cheesecake, so here we are.
These types of desserts are some of my favorites, because they are so super easy to make. Really, it’s just stirring some ingredients together and layering them in a pan — the hardest part is waiting for it to chill. But without a doubt, once you try this fluffy, creamy Blueberry Cheesecake Lush, you’ll soon have a new favorite dessert atop your list!
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed (divided)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups blueberries
- Melt butter in a medium microwave safe bowl. Stir in 1 cup flour and ½ cup chopped pecans. Press the mixture into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow crust to cool completely.
- Next, beat together the softened cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the Cool Whip. Spread mixture over your cooled crust.
- For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix, 3 cups milk and 1 more cup of the Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Layer 2 cups of the blueberries on top of the pudding mixture, then spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve topped with additional reserved blueberries.
You might like these, too!
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!