Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies
Mondays call for sprinkles, yes?
After a disappointing Final Four loss on Saturday night, we needed some serious cheering up around my house…sprinkles always seem to do the trick.
And so do cookies.
Especially Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies!
I’m going to give it to you straight: I love, love, love cake mix cookies. Years ago, when I first started getting interested in working in the kitchen, cake mix cookies were the only type of cookie I could bake and consistently achieve good results. And even now that I’m a bit more experienced in the kitchen, cake mix cookies still hold a special place in my heart.
Plus, Doodle loves ’em.
Well, let’s be honest. Doesn’t just about everyone love Funfetti?
Adding cheesecake pudding to the mix just about put me over the edge. And by “the edge,” I mean snarfing two of these cookies down in the corner of my kitchen where Doodle and the Tall Boy couldn’t see me. Can’t.Stop.Eating.Them.
Seriously, these were the softest, fluffiest cookies I’ve eaten in a long time.
They were a hit with my guys, too. After Doodle took his first bite, he looked at me and asked, “Can I eat as many of these as I want?”
Yep. Definitely my kiddo!
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 small box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- ¾ cup white baking chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla until a dough forms. Stir in ½ cup of the white chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Using the remaining ¼ cup white chips, press a few chips onto the tops of each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies just start to lightly brown. The centers will still be very soft - that's okay! Cool for 2 minutes, then remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
If you like cheesecake cookies, give these Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cookies a try:
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!