These Slow Cooker Buffalo Meatballs are the perfect addition to your game day menu. With just a few simple ingredients needed to make the sauce, you’ll be set for entertaining!
I’m a huge football fanatic. NCAA football is my favorite, but I do enjoy NFL games as well – especially this year, when the Chiefs had a winning season! And even if you’re not a fan of the games, just about everyone loves football food. 🙂
Superbowl is the ultimate day for the consumption of finger foods, and meatballs are one of our favorites. I love making meatballs from scratch, but when it comes to game day entertaining, I want quick and easy. For this appetizer, I used frozen meatballs, but feel free to substitute your favorite homemade meatball if you’d rather.
Me? I’ll be throwing these in the slow cooker and getting down to game-watching!
- 2 (1-pound) bags frozen meatballs (about 40 meatballs)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup Buffalo hot sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- Combine the chicken broth, Buffalo hot sauce, and ketchup in the bowl of your slow cooker.
- Add your frozen meatballs into your slow cooker, and mix the sauce around so each meatball is coated.
- Turn the slow cooker on to high, and leave it on high for about an hour, stirring a couple times.
- Once it appears that the meatballs have somewhat thawed, turn your slow cooker down to low, and allow to warm for an hour longer, or until warm throughout.