Slow Cooker Buffalo Meatballs
These Slow Cooker Buffalo Meatballs are the perfect addition to your game day menu. With just a few simple ingredients needed to make the sauce, you’ll be set for entertaining!
I’m a huge football fanatic. NCAA football is my favorite, but I do enjoy NFL games as well – especially this year, when the Chiefs had a winning season! And even if you’re not a fan of the games, just about everyone loves football food. 🙂
Superbowl is the ultimate day for the consumption of finger foods, and meatballs are one of our favorites. I love making meatballs from scratch, but when it comes to game day entertaining, I want quick and easy. For this appetizer, I used frozen meatballs, but feel free to substitute your favorite homemade meatball if you’d rather.
Me? I’ll be throwing these in the slow cooker and getting down to game-watching!
- 2 (1-pound) bags frozen meatballs (about 40 meatballs)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup Buffalo hot sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- Combine the chicken broth, Buffalo hot sauce, and ketchup in the bowl of your slow cooker.
- Add your frozen meatballs into your slow cooker, and mix the sauce around so each meatball is coated.
- Turn the slow cooker on to high, and leave it on high for about an hour, stirring a couple times.
- Once it appears that the meatballs have somewhat thawed, turn your slow cooker down to low, and allow to warm for an hour longer, or until warm throughout.
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!