Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza
This easy Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza is a breeze to put together, is always a crowd-pleaser, and will get even the kiddos to eat their veggies!
My husband loves veggies and Ranch dressing. I mean, seriously loves it. While my snack of choice usually gravitates towards the sugary and calorie-laden, the Tall Boy always reaches for carrot sticks and Ranch dressing. But lately, I’ve really been trying to eat more of the rainbow…and this Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza makes it super easy.
All you need is a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix, crescent dough, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and your favorite chopped veggies. Broccoli and/or cauliflower would work great on this, but neither of my guys will eat either of those veggies, so then I’d be stuck eating this entire snack pizza on my own. Wait, maybe that’s not a bad thing. 😉
The Tall Boy gobbled up this Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza last weekend during March Madness like nobody’s business. And that’s even without the shredded Parmesan cheese I forgot to put on top. You should totally do that.
What’s super fabulous about this recipe is that it’s easily adaptable, can be made ahead, and takes almost no time to throw together. It’s perfect for entertaining or snacking!
- 2 packages Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- fresh dill, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and press into a 10x15-inch pan. Press the dough down to seal the seams. Bake until puffy and golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the dough is cooking, stir together your Greek yogurt and seasoning packet until completely combined. Spread in an even layer over the cooled crust. Top with the chopped veggies and shredded cheese and sprinkle with fresh dill, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve - serve cold!
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
DON’T MISS A MEAL! RECIPES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!