Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
Take your brownies over the top with a swirl of cheesecake and a sprinkling of red and green M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies.
I’m basically in denial that the holidays are right around the corner…it seems like just yesterday I was complaining about the heat and cooling myself off with a margarita by the pool. But with Thanksgiving just next week (!!), that means we’re entering full-on baking mode.
And also? Full-on baking mode around my house means “Oh, I forgot to tell you we’re having a lunch potluck tomorrow…do we have something “quick” I can take?”
Yep, these Marbled Cheesecake Brownies! They don’t require much work…but that’s a secret you can keep to yourself.
One of the first holiday baking items I buy when they hit the shelves are the big bags of red and green M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies. Use a few for baking, eat a few…use a few for baking, eat the rest. 😉
I love how customizable these brownies are. They’d be perfect for any holiday by changing the color of the M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies you put on top.
Are you looking for other fun and festive ideas for this holiday season? I found this recipe for Marbled Brownies – and many more I plan to try – at www.brightideas.com.
- 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon ⅔ of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting into 1½-inch squares.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!