My Top 12 Recipes of 2013
I did a lot of cooking and baking in 2013, and now that the year is over, I thought I’d show you what my favorites were.
A few days ago, I showed you my reader’s favorites from 2013, but I wanted to choose a few of my own. And then I realized that choosing was really, really hard! I did it, though. 😉
1. These Quick Cinnamon Buns are one of the Tall Boy’s most requested breakfast items. They really are so quick and easy!
2. I’m a sucker for breakfast breads, but I’m not a fan of eating high calorie foods in the mornings. With these Guilt-Free Blueberry Muffins, I can have my muffin, and eat it, too. 😉
3. This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is definitely a breakfast made for a special occasion! Bonus? It’s super easy!
4. With a 6-year old, we eat a lot of sloppy joes. This Tex-Mex version is adult approved!
5. And who wouldn’t go for lasagna in just 30-minutes? The Tall Boy flipped over this dinner!
6. This Firecracker Chicken is my favorite dinner, ever. Period.
7. You know I love my Mexican food. This Easy as Tamale Pie was a fun twist.
8. This easy, flavorful Southwest Chicken Chili uses only a handful of ingredients and comes together in about 15 minutes – making it the perfect weeknight dinner!
9. Strawberries and Cream Dessert Pizza combines all of my favorites in one decadent treat!
10. This Black Cherry Fudge Ripple Ice Cream doesn’t require an ice cream maker. Score.
11. White chocolate, cream cheese, and pie filling are the perfect combination in these easy to make Apple Cranberry Cheesecake Bars.
12. Perfectly light and creamy cherry cheesecake – you’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this recipe! (Pssst…it’s cottage cheese).
Thanks for reading, everyone, and have a wonderful New Year!
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!