Cool Pink Lemonade Pie
Cool Pink Lemonade Pie is just perfect for those hot summer days. This creamy treat combines pink lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip for a perfectly tart and fluffy pie. You’ll feel like a kid at a lemonade stand – only you’ll be using a fork, not a straw!
With the weather finally warming up around here, I’ve got cool summer drinks on my mind. Now, I’m usually just a water drinker – maybe infused with some lemon slices and strawberries – (unless you’re talking about a nice, fruity sangria), but Doodle tends toward the flavored drinks if he can talk me into them. And what kid doesn’t like pink lemonade?
Speaking of pink lemonade, who doesn’t like a cool pink lemonade pie? Especially one that is super simple to make and is the perfect dessert for sharing on those hot summer days?
Since I just recently made both homemade sweetened condensed milk and homemade Cool Whip I used those in my version, but if you don’t want to go through those extra steps, store-bought works just as easily.
This fun pie took literally five minutes to throw together. I made it over Memorial Day weekend and had it out on Sunday when Doodle and his best friend from down the street was over playing. I needed to photograph it before serving, and both boys were literally following me ALL OVER the house asking when it was going to be “pie time.”
The great thing about this cool pink lemonade pie was that the boys ate two huge slices each (and more later), so it was nearly gone by the end of the weekend, and I didn’t have to worry about over indulging. I’m kind of digging this (almost) 10-year old boy appetite. ?
You’re definitely going to want to have this pie on your go-to list for summer entertaining! It’s also great frozen, too!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed (do not add water)
- 1 (4-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the sweetened condensed milk and the pink lemonade to incorporate.
- Fold in the Cool Whip. Pour the filling into the baked pie shell. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until set. May also serve frozen. If freezing, remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before slicing.
You might like these, too!
10 EASY SLOW COOKER MEALS RECIPE BOOK
Interestingly enough, I didn’t grow up with an interest in cooking. In fact, I informed my mother on multiple occasions that I was not getting an advanced education so I could spend my evenings preparing meals.
Grab My Cookbook!